About Me

Lolo Moku is Crazy Island. That is my family. We are an island, and taking care of this island is a fulltime job. This blog is my outlet. Hope you all enjoy my recipes, fails, and all around views on life. :)

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

And my new favorite 'go-to" recipe...

Melt in Your Mouth Chicken

Okay, so I have a few recipes that I like to make often. Chicken fajitas, Beef tacos, and Spaghetti are recipes I make almost weekly. These are recipes that I almost always have the ingredients for and that take the least amount of effort on my part. I may have started this new lease on life, but I am still not a great cook. Anything extremely complicated is out.  This latest recipe does not disappoint and was surprisingly AWESOME! I really didn't expect it to taste so good, so I didn't take pics or anything. But this is so simple and yummy, I couldn't not share it. :)

So here is the simplest recipe you will ever make. 

Melt in your mouth Chicken

4 Chicken Breasts 
1 cup Mayo (we use Olive Oil kind)
1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
I also added some onion powder (cuz I put that *&^% in everything lol)

Put the chicken breasts in a glass baking dish. Mix all these ingredients together and smear on top of chicken breasts. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes. 

That's it. Seriously. It's that simple, and tastes SO good that you will want to make it every week. I am adding it to my list of SO EASY MY 12 YEAR OLD COULD DO IT. :)

Let me know what you think if you try it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment