About Me

Lolo Moku is Crazy Island. That is my family. We are an island, and taking care of this island is a fulltime job. This blog is my outlet. Hope you all enjoy my recipes, fails, and all around views on life. :)

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

CLEAN Dessert Pops!!

So, the other day my kids begged me to make Popsicles. But of course, I forgot to buy any healthy juice to make them out of ... Waaawaaaa. So I started digging on the Internet, and thinking of what was in my fridge, etc, and came up with these. HUGE success. (Except with my oldest, who refuses to believe that ground up fruit is not going to suck, but I will share his version at the end)

Clean eating fruit pops

1 cup Greek yogurt
1 cup frozen cherries (or whatever fruit you like)
1 TBSP honey
Stevia (to taste)

Blend first 3 ingredients in the blender, add stevia to your liking, and pour into molds. I put a few mini chocolate chips in the bottom of a few for the kids. You can also use ice cube trays. I did find them hard to get out of the molds, but a little warm water and they popped right out. :)
Now, for my oldest, I used vanilla yogurt with chocolate chips. He thought they were good, but would rather have juice pops ;)

Now my molds are tiny...maybe 3 or 4 inches, so when I plugged the ingredients into myfitnesspal, the calorie count came to 45. The only sugars are naturally occurring, so I think they are guilt-free. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment