About Me

Lolo Moku is Crazy Island. That is my family. We are an island, and taking care of this island is a fulltime job. This blog is my outlet. Hope you all enjoy my recipes, fails, and all around views on life. :)

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pinterest Half-Fail :)

Here is another installment in the (likely to be long) list of Pinterest Fails. I am calling this one a Half-Fail because they tasted DELISH, but looked...well, not so delish. ;)  I found these beauties here from McCormick, and thought "I can do this..can't be that hard". Well, this is what they are supposed to look like...

 
Pretty, right? Sounded easy enough, but here is what mine looked like:


Not quite the same, huh? Again, I stress, they tasted GREAT. Looked...well, I am pretty sure my oldest described them as "reindeer poop". 

If you decide to try these, and are more successful than I am, please let me know. I am always astounded by other people's talents, while completely comfortable with my own shortcomings. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment